Please allow up to 3 weeks for your dyed-to-order kits to be created just for you. If you are purchasing in stock items at the same time as your dyed-to-order skeins, your order will ship all at once when your dyed-to-order yarns are ready. ✨🖤
Worked in the round to create a double layer of fabric, this cowl has a cozy squish factor that feels amazing around your neck. This simple to learn design combines mini skeins with graphic mosaic colorwork, creating a scarf that is as fun to wear as it is to knit.
This kit includes everything you need to knit the Quadrant Cowl.
This set includes:
- one 100g skein of Cashmere Merino Luxe
- three 20g mini skein of Cashmere Merino Luxe
- PDF Pattern Download
Pattern details:Gauge: 30 stitches x 42 rows = 4 inches
- US 3 16” circular knitting needles (or size to obtain gauge)
- a second set of circular knitting needles (size US 3 or smaller x 24” or longer)- needed for the kitchener stitch
Additional tools needed:
- darning needle
- scrap yarn
- crochet hook (optional for provisional cast on)
Finished size: approx. 10 inches wide by 24 inches circumference